CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Andrew's surgery

Hey everyone!
Andrew went in for surgery at 5:00 am. They were supposed to start at 7, but were not able to until 9. I've heard from Dr. Fayad so far. He said that Andrew is doing great & they are about to begin on the tumor. My family and I have been in the waiting room since 6 am. A friend of mine came to join us around 8am. It sure is nice to have a support system! So far the waiting hasn't been too bad. I finally figured out how to get around security so I could post something on here. I know I've had several people ask about it. Once again, thanks so much for keeping up with us & most importantly lifting us up in prayer. The peace I have right now cannot be explained. I'm so grateful for such a wonderful Savior!
I'll post more later!
Love to all,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

gisth said...

I'm so thankful for the AWESOME news from LA today!!! We are praising God at the Gist house!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is going well. We are sending up prayers for you all. Love you lots and hope you get home soon.

Bobby, Amanda, Branson, and Maddie Beth South