CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hello again...


Many things have happened since my last post two years ago. We welcomed our baby girl, Hollin Grace to our family. She's now 7 months old and is growing like a weed. She's definitely a joy to be around.


I really lost interest in keeping a blog because I never really had much to say. Not too long ago, I spent an afternoon reading over what I'd written. The bad thing is... I had forgotten almost all of it. Thank the Lord I wrote them down. I now see the value in keeping this blog for myself and my family. Hopefully, I'll be better this time around.


We've been through a lot this past year. Andrew started feeling bad in April 2010. We went from doctor to doctor trying to figure out what was wrong. He was having some hearing loss in his right ear, fatigue, and a ringing in his ear. After 4 doctors and 9 months later we received a diagnosis from UAB. We found out he has a 1.7 cm acoustic neuroma (benign tumor) in his right ear. It is located on his auditory nerve. That explains the hearing loss. We scheduled surgery at St. Vincent's Hospital in Los Angeles for Feb. 15. There is a team of doctors from The House Ear Institute working on him. They are supposed to be the best in the world for this type of surgery.


We have lots of support from our friends and family. We also have complete trust in Jesus & we know He will get us through this. Please cover us in prayer as we travel to California. My plan is to update the blog as much as I can so everyone back home can keep up with all the details.


We leave out for LA on Sunday, Feb. 13 and will return March 1.
If you'd like to contact me, please feel free. My number is 256-366-8473 and my email is enlambert@comcast.net.


Thanks again for all your prayers!

Love you all,

Elizabeth

5 comments:

gisth said...

I'm so glad that you're keeping this blog! We will be praying you through, just like we told you we would. I can hardly wait to hear your and Andrew's testimonies in a couple weeks when all this is over. May God bless you and bless you!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted you guys to know that I am thinking about you and praying for you on the night before you leave. We are going to pray for you guys in all three morning services tomorrow. If you need anything at all, let me know.

Brett

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you and Andrew! We love you all and I am so thankful for the Lambert family as they have been so good to me! I have so much confidence in my Healer and I know He will take such good care of you and Andrew. LOVE YOU!

Sandra Honey said...

Elizabeth, you are a wonderful family with your hearts and eyes on Jesus. He will take care of you each day during this. There will be many of us back home praying. Please tell your family if I can help out in any way to please let me know. God bless you!! Sandra Honey

Tina Riner said...

Elizabeth! I cannot believe you are 32! No way! I am so glad I found your blog. You have such a beautiful family. I am praying for you and Andrew. Even though I don't know Andrew, I do know you and you are very precious to me even though it has been years since I've seen you. Stay strong and God Bless!