CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Good Morning!

Andrew is doing a lot better this morning. He's still in the ICU. He said he wasn't able to sleep because of the steroids and the headaches. He said he can't hear anything out of his right ear. Please join me in praying that his hearing will be completely restored. I'm not sure if thats normal after surgery or not. It would make sense though...everything is very inflammed & swollen.
I can't begin to describe or explain how yesterday went. Jesus was with us the whole time. If you saw me, you would never know that my husband was having major surgery. Jesus is truly the Prince of Peace!!!
Thanks to all that prayed for us! Keep them  coming!
I'll try to update later.
Love you all!
Elizabeth


Top pic-Andrew this morning
Bottom pic-Andrew right after surgery

1 comments:

gisth said...

Praise God!!!! We are so excited to get such good news from you guys!!! We are very thankful for God's goodness and we will keep praying for perfect healing, restored hearing, health, peace, and safety. We are so, so thankful!