CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

We've had a busy few weeks. I don't even know where to start. Basically we've done our typical weekly things: School on Tuesdays & Thursdays, Music Class on Tuesday nights, Bible Study & Church on Wednesdays. We had her Thanksgiving Party at school this past week. That was interesting!
We were able to go to my nephew's b'day party last weekend. We all had a great time! I loved watching Ray & Ellis play together. It reminds me of how my family use to be.
Also, we had to have some minor surgery done on Ellis' ears. She had some granulation tissue in her right ear that had to be removed. She didn't do well before the surgery but did fine after. Had she been able to eat, it would have been a different story. She woke up at 5:30 a.m. hungry and she didn't go back to surgery until 9:30 a.m. Let me tell you...NOT FUN! She screamed for the last hour of the wait, but they finally gave her something to calm her down. Not only did it calm her down, but it knocked her out. I told her that better be the last time she's drunk! Here are a few pics from the past few weeks.


Happy Thanksgiving!
Ellis & Jack
Ellis & Ray
Ellis & Ray at his b'day party
The ride down to T-town, before the carsick
episode on the way home. Thank God for
wash pans!

0 comments: