CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Disney Live!

I was able to take Ellis to see Disney Live this past Friday. We had a great time. It was just the two of us, so I was a little nervous about doing everything myself. I decided not to tell her about it until we got there. She's been real weird lately about us getting excited about things. No matter what it is....she does the opposite of whatever we like. Maybe it's a 2 yr old thing? At least I hope it is.

My favorite part of the whole trip was seeing her reaction once we walked in the front door....priceless! The only time she got fussy was when the little boy in front of her got a Handy Manny toy & she didn't. I did good...I didn't give in & get her one! We couldn't take pics of the performance, so here's a few from before & after.

1 comments:

The Matt Lambert Family said...

i heard about them coming to b'ham once it was too late...i would have liked to have taken ray- espeically when i heard handy manny was there...oh well, maybe another time! the sandbox was adorable!!!