CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

My 30th Birthday

Well, I can't believe this day came & went so fast. I had a great day. We spent the day shopping & we got Ellis several great things. I wanted a new stroller since she's not a baby anymore. It's a Maclaren Volo stroller. It drives like a Cadillac! We're needing it so once we have a baby, it will need the other stroller. This stroller holds up to 55lbs. It's great! Best gift ever!
We also got her a Hallween costume for next year & a beautiful winter coat. I got myself a recipe binder. I haven't finished writing down all my recipes yet. I'm so excited that they'll all be in the same spot. No more searching!
Andrew was so sweet for my birthday. He went out and got me a nice b'day cake & some wonderful gifts! Ellis got me an Alabama hat & shirt. (I guess Andrew's tired of me taking his!)
I had many sweet birthday wishes from my friends & family.
Thank you to everyone that made this day so special for me!

0 comments: